Device for locating persons or objects.
The device is in the form of a small electronic package associated with objects. It ensures the geolocation of the object through for example outdoor GPS technology, and LoRa technology inside.
- Wireless Communication Bluetooth Low Energy with Smartphone
- GPS for outdoor geolocation
- LoRa receiver also allowing geolocation in indoor, in the absence of GPS signal. This indoor geo-localization in Lora will be carried out by triangulation from LoRa beacons, and by Lora signal strength measurement (RSS)
- LoRa transmitter to transmit to the tags the location information of the object
- Microcontroller for the management of the assembly
- A battery
- Buttons and LEDs according to use cases
- USB for both battery charging and updating of the embedded software